At This Point In My Life
[html]

The girl was quick to give reply, but it only caused the de le Poer to snort hot air through her nose and narrow crimson eyes further into slits. Here to provide my services, as if Inferni needed someone to provide their undefined services; they were Inferni, not some needy band of imbeciles. On top of appearing self-important, the calmness in the woman's demeanor unnerved Talitha. She was polite, almost too polite, and seemed unbothered by the outward appearance of the clan. It wasn't alarming to the Imaginifer — rather, she was disturbed, and made a note to speak to Cotl about the seeming lack of shock value that was found in their skulls these days.

Rolling her head back along her shoulders, she sized up the newcomer. There was no need to call Ezekiel if she wasn't worth the effort; Talitha had seen far too many obnoxiously weak creatures enter Inferni for her mind to feel comfort in simply allowing her passage. "Don't call me miss. And don't act like you're better than we are; you aren't, since you're clearly not part of Inferni already." Her demanding words were harsh, annoyed even, and she allowed her arms to cross just beneath her bosom. "What 'services' do you presume to 'provide' us with," she inquired, asking a flat-toned question that was asked so frequently in those prospective joiners; her call to one of the leading coyotes hinged on what they could offer her family.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread