At This Point In My Life
[html]

-totally ducking out- Welcome to Inferni~!

She would have waited in the face of death if it meant seeing her brother, so she stood patiently at the border in silence while her call waited to be answered. It was for the best that she didn't continue to talk; though she'd branched out to spend more time with her pack mates, she cared little for the friendly company of a strange coyote woman who did not reside within the skull-edged borders. What purpose was there to make friends with outsiders? All she needed were those inside of her home, cousins and a sibling and a parent and a grandmother. Friends were a nuisance.

Luckily, Ezekiel didn't take long — not that she expected he would. As he came forward, she turned away, charcoal-coated back facing the white female as she looked to her twin to speak. "Is Enkiel in his room? I think I'm going to visit him." Odd, that she didn't introduce the woman to the golden man; in truth, she didn't find it necessary, for Ezekiel was smart and it wasn't hard to see what the woman wanted. Without waiting for a response, the Imaginifer started on a familiar path towards the guesthouse of the mansion, to see the cold jackal she found so curious.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread