At This Point In My Life
[html]

Word Count → 217 :: Short joins are the best way to go. ^^

The older boy seemed entertained as she spoke, and at her name no doubt. But she felt no chagrin as she would have normally felt; after all, it was not her fault that she was different than the rest of her family and the surname made it a comic relief, yet making a fuss over it was useless. Selena was born like this naturally, and she had learned early on to try not to take others’ amusement personally. Of course her temperament sometimes got into the way of that. She just breathed through her nose to let the thought leave her mind, and listened to the male.

He was the brother of the aggressive hybrid? Odd, since he acted much nicer than his sibling, she thought with slight curiosity. None the less, she repeated what she told the female, “I can heal and raise plants, read, write, and perhaps teach others these things, too.” She remembered fondly of her many cousins whom she helped their lessons with, but her warm, small smile turned into a tiny grimace as she continued. “I had also practiced the arts of battle. Maybe that could be of use…?” She decided not to try to avoid telling the man about her experience in fighting; no need to hide what she was good at, she supposed.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc5 ... Snake1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:250px; height:204px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
The snake will always bite back.

Selena Black
[/html]

Messages In This Thread