Italian Stallion Arrives
Although he was saddened by the response he received from the female, Ibycus felt that something had happened to cause her the pain and grief she was feeling and knew it was not his fault, but only he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He figured the best thing was to accept the anger that was thrown at him and move on letting her work out her grief in her own way.

He paused in his tracks when she shouted at him to wait and started talking and asking his name and where he was from. and turned to face her to see she had taken a couple of steps in his direction. He wondered at her sudden change in disposition towards him.

"It is ok, Signora, I could see you had something happen recently and was in pain. I am Ibycus and have traveled from Bolzano, Italy." His eyebrow quirked as he pondered the other questions. Questions that he did not really have answers too. "As to why and what, I am not sure myself. I had a need to travel, followed my heart, and here I am." A slight smile showed on his muzzle, "May I ask your name, Signora?"

Messages In This Thread