Italian Stallion Arrives
Behind his turquoise eyes, thoughts wondered at her sudden decision not to give her entire name but he would not press for details. He figured if she wanted him to know, she would say and it was not his place, nor in his nature to pry. "Pleased to meet you Gemma."

His head tilted a bit as he pondered her invitation to possibly join a new pack. Although he was raised in a pack and lived most of his life, so far, in a pack, he found that he got along quite well by himself. He had been alone for a number of weeks now since he left Freetown and it would be nice to have someone to talk to again. He had planned on heading south eventually and decided that now is just as good time as any.

"That sounds intriguing, however, I had not planned on joining a pack right away." He pondered a moment and walked back to her. "I am planning on heading south so I could travel with you and that would give you the opportunity to tell me about the lands and peoples here. Once we arrive and I could decide then to join your pack."

Messages In This Thread