Droplets of fate
sorry for fail post D: 2+

The earth and chocolate man had no knowledge that his one night stand had joined AniWaya, nor of her rape or anything that had happened to her after he had left in the morning of their encounter therefore was completely surprised when a familiar scent drifted through the air and into the stables. He barely had a chance to process this new information when he was hurtled into by a very shapely ball of white fluff. A quiet chuckle left his chest as his arms encircled the female currently crying into his chest fur, pulling her tighter against him. Their night of fun together was remembered with a fondness that he had not felt for a long time, and one that still managed to bring a smile to his face when he thought about it,

"Si!Si! I have not seen you in so long Amaterasu, it feels like eet has been forever!" He almost couldn't believe that she was here now and with the AniWayian scent strongly emanating from her fur, obviously she had been here for some time, maybe even before he had left although the man had been very busy before he had began his journey and so could have easily missed her wandering around the village.

"You have been here for long? No? I have been gone for a moon on a trading journey and I came back with lots of things that were needed." For some reason this woman seemed to make him all tongue tied and he reverted back to his more basic ways of speaking english in a disjointed and foreign manner with his accent becoming so thick his words were almost unrecognizable as english. His snow white eyes however reflected how happy he was to see her despite only knowing her for the one night they had shared together.

Messages In This Thread