Droplets of fate
ooc; sorry i am a fail X.X 2+

The man was bursting inside with questions but managed to keep them contained within his mind and stay silent, he could be very patient when he needed to be and sensed that she wanted some time to control her thoughts and get them in order. He nodded serenely and silently wondered if all these things happening to her were good or not and from the look of her face he was guessing not. The man felt the fur of his spine and hackles raise slightly in response to the protective urge boiling up inside of him and his muzzle wrinkled up a little as though flashing his canines at some invisible foe.

He turned to the woman with words on his lips only to pause and stare at her with a frown pulling his mouth downwards, she was moving away from him and her entire demeanor had changed. Automatically he reached out at her handshake request, as always being ever cautious of his great size and strength wrapped around her dainty paw. Her voice was different, softer and not as husky. Her ears had flattened against her head and her tail tucked submissively between her legs as though he was now suddenly someone to bow down to. The entire thing confused him, showing on his face and for several seconds he did not speak but merely looked her over,

"Hello.. Amy, I am León." It was as though someone else had taken over the white wolfess's personality and replaced it with a new one. It did not connect within the Austral man's mind that this was what had actually happened. Actually he was quite at a loss of anything else to say other than, what the heck had happened jsut now?

"I am being confused now, can you explain this to me?"

Messages In This Thread