Patience is a virtue
[html]
http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000;" align="center">
OOC:
For anyone. After this computer virus I need to get my activity back up so I thought, “hm, yay for random threads.”

BIC:
Change made everything better, greener, healthier. So why wouldn’t this damn cough go away? Sedition’s lungs had been producing wheezing noises ever since that flu that forced him to become a hermit for a week. The fire, with its soot and ash and smoke hadn’t helped matters. Vorr’s feathered friend had brought a couple herbs from Berowick with a note to make a drink out of them. It had tasted disgusting but it had lessened the pain in his chest significantly. There was still a wheeze there though and he wondered if some of the smoke had actually damaged his lungs worse than he thought. Rooting through the human pharmacies in the city center hadn’t helped much, his knowledge of human medicine that wouldn’t kill him wasn’t like Zenith’s. Getting a letter to her over across the seas would take time. Put it on the ‘to do list.’

Half-shifted the silver wolf gently crouched, watching a hare just barely visible through the thick trees. Sedition had never been a good hunter; he could catch his meals but it always took so much more effort compared to others. Being half-shifted didn’t help either but fully-shifted only made matters worse. Carefully, gently now. The mantra ran through his head as he struggled not to just run over and grab it. Quietly, don’t stomp. Blue eyes watched as the hare came a little close, nose twitching and ears flickering. Almost there. How he had stayed hidden was beyond the older Wick but he was almost within arms reach. Just a little more. He may not be a great hunter but he was patient.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread