Trades and Trips
OOC: I'm pretty sure I told sunny about this.... I WAS suppose to post this a while ago, Niro's here for trading and birdy messaging stuffs, so anyone is welcome. Smile. Sorry for lack of table in advance, I am too lazy.

Niro had found his sister, or really his sister found him. That was not going to stop him from visiting the other packs though His next stop was now going to be Cercator d' Arte. He had stayed home longer than he thought, heling Oring get settled in before he left. He didn't tell his mate or his sister exactly where he was going, but let them know he would be back shortly. Jiva wanted to come with him, begged him, but the man shook his head and told im that he had his cousins to play with.

After saying goodbye to his family, Niro headed out He had his satchel with the leather items he hoped to trade and a cage with a pigeon and Marahute, who sat on his shoulder calmly, but not the same eagle she had once been. She looked miserable, and iro didn't blame her She hadn't flown since she was shot down and though she was healing wonderfully, Niro couldn't help but think Marahute was never going to fly again. His walk was uneventful, though he found some things to hunt that had given him a hard time. When he got to the borders of Cercatori, Niro was apprehensive. He did not hate the pack, just the packs former leader, but he was wary. He knew that they still would be on edge because of the incident his sister had been involved in. He composed hismelf and howled, a howl of trades and propositions. When he was through, he sat on the mossy grass of the forest floor, figuring it would take a while before anyone would come. He wondered who would greet him. He knew the pack carried a lot of colorful canines, but he knew he would just have to wait.

Messages In This Thread