Trades and Trips
Niro smiled when he saw that it was Skye herself that had come to greet him. He couldn't help but smile and sit up straighter, but stand when she was within arms reach. he put the large bird up to his shoulder and held out his right hand for her to shake.

"I have been well, actually. My sister has found me. She is safe and so are her two pups. She is living with my family for now, so I am very content."

He wasn't sure if Skye knew if Orin had been found or if she was alright so he figured he at least should let her know that much. He knew the woman was worried about Orin and he was sure she would be relieved to at least hear the news.

"I am here to trade! I have a few leather items that might be worthwhile for your pack, in return I hope to get anything really. I am also here because I want to start up a messaging service. I have a pigeon here I have trained to deliver messages between packs, though it needs more work, which i'm willing to do. I hope to get hawks to do the same thing in time but for now pigeons will had to do until i get enough hawks."

He was talkative when he wanted to be, and this was one of those times, especially when he was excited He hoped she would be open to the offer. He was sure that she would be of course. She was a willing woman and had helped him out so far. He had a few successful trades and hoped the rest would be willing to join in with the idea, then he would have it become international where it would go between each pack and they all would get the messages around they wanted.

Messages In This Thread