Trades and Trips
He was glad he could at least bring good news to the woman, at least he could bring that much, but he seemed to have high hopes for a good trade and even something that they could work with each other on, something that would make their lives slightly easier. He shook his head and moved forward at her invitation.

"I'm glad you are open about this, so far everyone else has been as well, it's not that hard either, though pigeons are rather dumb, they are smart enough to go from one place to another.

He said as he followed her through the forest, back to the town he knew where his sister had once lived, and his nephew had been found decapitated, but he didn't want to think about that, it was the past. The past had been dealt with. Marahute shifted her weight, unsure of what was going on at that moment, she looked around her but didn't do anything that would make Niro feel nervous.

"It's hard to trade these days, everyone is so self sufficient they don't care about nor seem to need the leathers I bring over, maybe I should find another trade in which to work on.

He said absentmindedy. His workmanship was rather nice, he had practiced when his leg was broken and his amputated finger felt better. It wasn't as hard as he thought, but it was so time consuming. He kept up with the practice even after he had fully healed. Thanks to Alaine he had the full use of his leg again.

Messages In This Thread