Trades and Trips
[html]

Word Count → 274

She almost snickered at the comment Niro made about pigeons being rather stupid - she thought that they were, in fact, rather dumb, always returning to her garden and pecking at it even when she always shooed them away over and over again. Pigeons in Cercatori d'Arte never seemed to learn, but perhaps the ones that Niro had brought along with him were smarter and would learn the routes of the packs soon and quick enough.

She nodded at his laments about leatherwork. "I know what you mean," she said sadly. "People don't want supplies as much as they used to, although each pack has their own specialties - I've found mine is plants," she said proudly as they arrived at her garden. The plants were doing very well - leafy and green and thick, they spread out all over the large expanse of dirt that Skye had lain out all that time ago. At this point, there were a plethora of plants in different shapes and sizes and different types as well. She turned to Niro, her pride clearly on her face.

"Feel free to pick some," she said. "Each one has its own use, which I'll tell you about if you want." She looked at the berry plants, some of which she hadn't planted herself at all - a lot of them had had their berries fall off and plant themselves next to their parents; with Skye watering the entire square of dirt and putting rotten peels on them to make their soil more nutritious, the plants had grown quite well. The weather hadn't hurt either, she thought as she looked up at the blue sky.

<style>
.skyec .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.skyec p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skyec b {color:#392d23; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.skyec {background-color:#fec256; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8APC8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b6f4a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.skyec .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#392d23;}
.freebie4 .wordcount {color:#392d23; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #392d23; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread