Trades and Trips
[html]

OOC: Post #700!!!!!!!!!!

Niro followed her to the garden and could see the work put into it. He was not a plant man himself, but he knew that Cour des Miracles could do with some berries or even healing plants if she had them. He nodded at her offer to tell him what the plants were used for.

“Could you? I have no knowledge of plants at all, though I think we could benefit from them in Cour des Miracles.

He said looking at the plants, he couldn’t really tell much of a difference in them at all except for some had slight difference in their leaves, and others had different berries, and some had flowers. So it was hard to tell what did what.

“And you can have you pick on what you want in my leathers. They are as finely made as I can, I can even do custom made things, though I’m no where as good as the tailer Strelein, he’s much better at his measurements than I am.”

Niro said, though the other man couldn’t read or write, he was by far much better at numbers and how things fit than Niro did, but Niro was not at all out of the loop, he was good with gloves, and even boots, both of those were his specialties, though he could make coats, cloaks, and pants of all sorts as well. He had with him basic materials, and already pre made materials that were ready to for a body to wear them or for someone to make them into something.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread