Spirited Away
I think we're done? Smile Thanks for the thread! Big Grin
[html]
[/html] Hybrid nodded encouragingly as the boy grew more and more excited at the sounds of all the fun things he could do. Hybrid wasn’t sure why, but the boy kept wrinkling his nose as if he smelled something. He didn’t really understand that, but either way, it seemed as though the boy was perfectly willing to follow Hybrid to Inferni. He was bouncing on his toes in excitement, and so as not to lose his interest, Hybrid spoke quickly to bring the boy farther east toward his new home.

“Of course,” he replied. “Follow me and stay close. There are lots of bad people out there. Inferni is safe and you are safe with me,” he explained. Hopefully if the boy believed this enough, he would stay close enough in Inferni so that he wouldn’t question why he never left and wouldn’t leave. Hybrid didn’t really have any long-term plans for this puppy, but he supposed it could be fun to teach this boy everything he had tried to teach Toxic when he was still here. Garnet and Midnight had been lost causes, but maybe, unlike Toxic, this Nathaniel boy would have the good sense to learn from Hybrid.

He would just need a new name: something more befitting of a ‘Massacre’ or a ‘Holocaust’, even if Hybrid’s family had more or less abandoned him. So why not abandon them, too? Hybrid would find a new name for the boy something soon. He would think on it as they walked to Inferni. Perhaps by the time they arrived, he’d have something new.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread