Emotional Repair
[html]

Forward dated to the 5th of July.Slight PP... Tell me if you want it changed. WC:507

She had changed so much in the mouth following her rape. Fearful of people now Shiloh found herself staying away from others and staying in her room Mizu and J'adore had let her have. A home she never took for granted she stayed in the cabin for the most part Her arm in a sling and healing, she looked healthier then she did when she was brought to the Austral house. She was still thin but with Mizu's medical herbs and Mizu helping her vent her feelings and much crying she was slowly repairing the hurt she had in her heart. She had adjusted well to living with Mizu and J'adore and often helped the pregnant woman gather herbs and help around the house.

On this particular day Shiloh had thought that she would try walking around AniWaya with much encouragement from Mizu. "I can't hide myself from the world. I am better then that," she said to herself with confidence lacing her voice. She wasn't going to let something as awful as a rape get to her and the fresh air could do her good. There had been a lot of new people coming to AniWaya and she had heard from others that there was another Gatlvska in the tribe. She had wanted to meet the new wood carver for some time and found herself leaving the cabin to go to the great fire. She knew a lot of people came together by the great fire and was lost in thought as she made her way to it.

She wanted to talk to Ralla about seeking justice for what had happened to her and she frowned slightly as she sat on a near by log next to the fire. She whined a little as she tweaked her shoulder, which still hurt from time to time but was slowly but surely getting better. Mizu was suppose to teach her how to make the tea that helped both numb her shoulder and help her sleep for she was still plagued with nightmares of what had happened. She also remember that she would have to talk to the couple about leaving for her spirit journey. She had been wanting to travel away from AniWaya to clear her mind of the pain and nightmares and had decided the night before she would travel home to Michagan to where she used to live. Visit the sight where she lost her family and remember that she had a new family. She sat by the fire, staring into the flames as she remembered Anya. No sooner had she thought about her sister did she see her face in the flames, a smile on her face.

Shiloh's hand went to her neck where the carving of her sisters totem resided. A fox Shiloh herself had carved for her, she whimpered as she was tormented by the memories of her past. What she wouldn't do to hug her sister... one last time. She hadn't noticed she was crying till someone handed her a hankerchief.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread