At the Stables
Shiloh tensed as she heard the voice of the man she longed to see again. "Leon!" she breathed before running and jumping on him. She had longed to see the man that always seemed to be in her dreams and as she clung to him she hoped he missed her as much as she missed him. "Oh how I've missed you. Where have you been Leon?"[i] she whispered as she got off him with a smile. She looked him over before rubbing her arm softly, the soft twinge of pain shooting though it. She whined a little hoping he didn't hear it as her ears laid back and she looked away. The day had come that she would see him again. The last time they had been together she had been dying in his arms. She backed away. She was scared of what he thought of her, how he felt about her now that she had been deflowered and beaten. She went back to her horse, her emotions starting to get the best of her. She went back to brushing the mares cream fur.

She buried her face in the mare's mane and cried hoping Leon didn't think differently of her. [i]"Ple... please don't thi...think differently of m... me Le... Leon. I... I tr...tried to hold.... hi... him off,"
she stuttered against the mare as it nickered against her and nudged her. The mare wasn't one to let Shiloh cry against her and she nickered for Leon to come back. Shiloh pulled away from the mare and sat on a bale of hay and covered face with her hands as the mare snorted on her and made her look up, made her hug it large muzzle. There was something about the horse that let her calm down enough so that she didn't hyperventilate. She didn't want to look at Leon, didn't want to see his disappointment.

Messages In This Thread