At the Stables
ooc; Leon is going to be a bit harsh and give Shiloh a reason to look at someone else Tongue aka Saxif 2+

The man had stopped as she shouted after him and was beginning to turn around when the woman ploughed into him from behind. His large paws clenched into fists that they were back to this position again, he had thought they had moved passed it all onto better things, obviously he was wrong. He had told her before why he could not and would not love her or even try to feel that way about her. Now she was being selfish and it made him angry but he held it inside, the ever considerate giant, unwilling to give Shiloh any more cause to cry, shouting at her would get him no where.

He grabbed hold of her hand as she began to fall backwards towards the ground and gentle lowered her down to the floor so that she would not fall and hurt herself again, the man kneeled down next to her and when he spoke to her his voice was hard but he did not shout, his eyes glittering like diamonds.

"You must stop this now Shiloh, I have told you why, you know why. It is nothing to do with yourself, go and find someone else anyone else but me because you are not for me to love and I am not for you to love either, this I know and I am certain about. I love no woman in that way, nor shall I ever again. Not because I won't but because I can not, there is no room inside my heart." Leon placed his hand over his heart and looked at her sadly, he did feel horrible speaking to her in the way that he did but it was needed, she needed to get it into her head, Kailypso still burned strongly inside of his heart to the point where she pushed out all others that he may have become attached to in that way. In another universe with a different outcome, they may have come together and become one but in this one it was not to be.

Messages In This Thread