where is my mind? [aw]
[html]
D: SORRRRRRRRRY I AM AN AWFUL PERSON

Anathema’s complex cave system was chosen for a reason, and Salvia understood that now. If she had not spent her childhood there she could have become lost and easily captured if attempting to invade. Her trip to Inferni had been easier, given the broad size of the valley, though she had come within moments of being found. She never the less was pleased with her task, and glad she had proven herself to her brooding uncle. “It was strange,” she said, in mention of the caves. “Pan liked it a lot. I got bored. There’s not much you can do in a mountain, really.”

The purple-haired girl’s words made Salvia’s eyes narrow, partially out of confusion. She wasn’t angry, but the idea that she was hurt by the fact her sister was gone…well that felt strange. It felt like a weakness, and so she banished it with a haughty snort. “Of course I am,” she said smartly, lifting her head. “I’m busy enough here.” Between her boxing lessons with Tlanti and her own self-taught hunting, Salvia kept herself content. “What about you?” She asked suddenly, looking over to the older girl. “Are you doing better now that you left home?”

<style type="text/css">
.saltext b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saltext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.saltext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.saltext {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saltext .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread