she spoke of such a kindness
As she explained her fears Liliana looked Foxglove in the face, her father lived there? and her sister? It sounded like such a broken family and this made Liliana's heart go out to them. She was afraid they would hate her, how could anyone hate their own family?

"If you see them, you will find out, rather than brooding. I don't think anyone's family could hate them. I'm not positive, but most families would rather forgive their own than hate them for anything they've done.

The question she dread came. This time Liliana looked over at Foxglove's mare, a fine specimen as she was, was also a good deterrent from getting out something someone didn't really want to say.

"They have both passed on to the other world. It is not likely I would ever see them again."

She said, not taking her eyes off the horse. She wouldn't really go into detail about them. Only Nayati knew of their demise, and he didn't think she could muster up the courage to explain to Foxglove the torture she had to go through trying to keep her mother from starving herself.

Messages In This Thread