[M][P] - New Beginnings on Strange Shores
[html]

Word Count → 000

Thought you might like to know this: Val's got a thick Russian accent. ^^

Valinta raised an eyebrow from behind the sunglasses that slipped down again from her forehead. Adjusting her bright pink hat, she looked at the male. He looked stoned and really surprised. Who the hell was Natia, for that matter? He asked who she was? "I'm obviously not who you thought I was." She pulled down her sunglasses enough for him to see her eyes and she winked.

She looked him over and quirked her lips as he rescued the still-smoldering joint. "And who might you be?" she asked, fully realizing that she didn't give her name at all. The woman didn't feel like it at the moment, staring out at the beautiful sea and letting the sun catch on the reflective surface of her Aviators.

Looking back at the man, settled into a position that didn't show how startled he was by her sudden appearence. Poor guy was drugged up, he probably thought she was this Natia chick. Valinta quirked her lips again, less of a smile, more of a sardonic twitch of her lips. She idly wondered if he even knew what he was talking about. She sure as hell didn't when she was high.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread