Joininggg.
1. Character Name: Tito Monrow
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 30 July 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Born luperci
4. Species: Buffalo wolf, Great Plains wolf
5. Gender: Male
6. Currently played characters: None anymore.
7. How you found 'Souls: I was once a member here.
8. Are you joining a pack?: Yes, Cercatori d'Arte.
e you joining IC or OOC?: I'd like to be ICly accepted.
10. Writing examples:

"Amaya sipped her drink, eying the bartender. He had a familiar face, but she was sure he didn't look like that last time she saw him. The way he had looked at her made her feel as if she was mistaken, so her pondering ceased for a moment. She listened as the black haired man she had arrived with murmured the words 'Bloody Mary'. She had never tried one, but even the name was unappealing.

It was around the time that her date started to get a bit over friendly again that she spotted the head phones. "Oh! Um.. Ink!" She schooched away from the man, smiling at the bartender. She squirmed uncomfortably as the man she had inked earlier gripped her wrist. "F..- Hey, stop? Can you stop?" Amaya had never been much of a screamer. It never seemed to do any good if no one was really listening.. But in this night club, it seemed to be the only way to make yourself heard. She waited for the music to pause, or for some one to just come over and tell him to cut it out. The girl covered her face with her other hand, ducking low. Though the position may not have been familiar to someone who was inexperienced with fighting or defending themselves- This was a common stance taken for one who was prepared to endure some blows.

She wasn't sure what told her that he was going to hit her, but she was mistaken. He didn't plan to do any thing deadly just yet, for the man wasn't stupid. He knew that if he did anything drastic now he'd never get her home. She felt him grip her tighter, leaning down and speaking into her ear. Amaya shook her head repeatedly, attempting to shake off his nasty words. "

Character ©Me.
Example taken from one of my characters on WOLF.

Messages In This Thread