X-Mas in July!
this should be fun!! time to break out the ol' tablet.

Character Name: Fjor Geirrson
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 21 months
Example Pictures: x | x
Character Description: general gray wolf, brown black cream/white fur. Take a close look at the pictures I linked - see the "mask" around the eyes? That's on Fjor. Outlined on top by black, medium grey mask, slightly darker grey along the bottom of it. Gray ring around his neck [like a necklace... again, see photos].
Jewelry or Tattoos: No tattoos, no jewelry.
Text: n/a for an avatar, unless you want his name. Preferrably Fjor with an umlaut(sp?) over the o.
Picture you would like used: n/a
Other:

Table
No thank you, I have something in mind myself. If you want to go out of your way anyway, just please have it contain his name.

Signature
Text or Image?: preferrably 'Tekno' with some sort of technological background, or bright geometrical patterns. Think TRON.
Lyrics/Words: n/a
Picture you would like used: n/a
Other: I'd like to make it semi-generic, and have permission to use it on multiple forums. (if there's empty space in the background, a transparency would be much appreciated)

Best Way to Contact you:
You may PM me, find me in chat. But if you *really* want to get ahold of me *now*, you can e-mail me at teknofilechik@gmail.com because those go straight to my phone.

Messages In This Thread