X-Mas in July!
o high

Character Name: Panda Behr
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 3 years
Example Pictures: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/174...nat-d3jt9n9.jpg (look in my profile for more pictures, there's a lot of them)
Character Description: Black and white. Same pattern as a giant panda bear. Completely naturally patterned. Dark brown eyes, pink paw pads, black nose. In optime, she has black and white dreadlocks. She's taller than most females, same height as small males, standing at 7'9''. Both of her ears are cut in half, rather messily, so they are fluffy and rounded a bit and also her tail he docked about half way through the tail. She has a diagonal slash across her right hand to show that she is part of the Anathema pack.
Jewelry or Tattoos: She has an industrial piercing in her right ear, and the bases of her ears are pierced with a hook that has pink guitar picks on the end of them. She has a necklace of light blue twine that has a silver triad symbol on the bottom of it.
Text: No text please
Picture you would like used: Don't have a picture, i would suggest a picture of a white wolf to start off though.
Other: n/a

Table
Table Size Preference: 420px
Color Scheme: blue and purple. I don't mind blacks, or reds either though, but ONLY these colors please.
Mood: Industrial, take no shit, rebellous
Lyrics:
"You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me
Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy!"

OR

"You said I have to wear a tie to church, That I can only get to heaven through my works,
I hate to tell you but you're full of shit, earthly things mean nothing to eternal kings."

OR

"I hope you choke on the promises that you broke, telling me that you would always be my friend"

OR

"It doesn't matter, if you believe me or not, all hope is shattered, and any chance at love is shot"

Picture you would like used: a drumset would work, a rose quartz pendulum, a staff with a human skull on it, marijuana, mushrooms, bar soap, clouds, stars, runes, wooden logs, a panda bear...
Other:

Signature
Text or Image?: either or, as long as the image is not ridiculously disgusting looking.
Lyrics/Words:
"So you think you can do better?"

OR

"Oh my god am I in hell?
Because the water's getting higher, but i can't seem to breathe.
I did this to myself."
Picture you would like used: n/a I have some picture ideas though. Wooden Drumsticks, or a pink guitar pick. <- should be transparent around the image so it will look good.
Other:
Best Way to Contact you: PM Mars Bartholomew Russo account

Messages In This Thread