Bring me a needle, doctor
[html]
000+
c:

She could see her brother's hut so close, the markings on it fairly visible. But before she could cross a slightly open area, someone almost ran into her. Sunki jerked to a stop, taking a few steps back because of her surprise. The woman was not expecting to almost collide with someone, though she did have to admit that her stroll was far from a leisurely pace. So she had to give the other woman credit where it was due; it was hard to see around the huts as well, especially going fast like that. Sunki checked to make sure her pouch was still where it was and nothing was on the ground. But, oh, then she remembered exactly why she was heading back to her hut.Maybe she ought to take her hide bag as well?

Taking a casual eye to the stranger, Sunki noted she seemed close to her own age. But then again, there was a pretty big space where they all seemed of an age. She smiled warmly at her, knowing she was definitely no one the tribeswoman knew. Her scent was not familiar, nor did it remind her of anyone else. So Sunki safely believed that this woman had no family in the Great Tribe. Obviously she had come to AniWaya; it was harder to get to the mother tribe, after all. And the fighting did not help their numbers there much. "It's no problem. I wasn't paying attention either." Sunki kept on smiling, knowing the fastest way to get to know who this woman was, was to be kind. "I am Sunki Utina. I don't think I have ever met you."

<style type="text/css">
.mountains b {font-weight:normal; color:#c2e7ff; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#4d6c80 1px 1px 1px; }
.mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#e9e4da; text-align:center;}
.mountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mountains {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#66bef6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iUGcD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a658a; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#4a658a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread