Bring me a needle, doctor
[html]
300+
Sure thing, doesn't really matter. Sorry for the light pp, let me know if it's a no go.

"That would be very nice actually. I was planning on doing much the same." The woman smiled kindly at the other female before her. It was kind of her to offer a complete stranger, tribe mate, but stranger nonetheless, some time to spend together. Sunki appreciated it quite a bit, seeing as it made her goals of getting to know the AniWayan people better. She gave a slight nod but pointed toward her hut lightly. "I just need to grab my own satchel. I was on my own way to pick it up, myself." She asked for a moment, hoping that the woman would wait for her while she jogged slightly to the tent she shared with her brother's family. The satchel was by her bedroll. Scooping it up, the pale woman returned to Luna with a light smile on her face. "Thank you for waiting," she said softly, nodding her head slightly.

Blue eyes gazed at the woman before her, wondering why she was going out for the local herbs. "If you don't mind my asking, why are you going out for herbs?" she inquired, pulled the satchel's straps over her shoulder and head, adjusting it against her chest. It was empty now, but she hoped to have it filled with a few types of herbs; she even had smaller cloth and leather pouches inside of the satchel that her brother had made for her. "And don't worry about me getting my hands dirty. I've wallowed in the mud before to make a skin mask for a young child who touched a hot rock from the cooking fire. And then dropped it on his foot." She shook her head at that, wondering how many times she had made mud masks for her brothers when they decided to shoot without their bracers. Too many, but she got used to it quick enough.

<style type="text/css">
.mountains b {font-weight:normal; color:#c2e7ff; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#4d6c80 1px 1px 1px; }
.mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#e9e4da; text-align:center;}
.mountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mountains {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#66bef6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iUGcD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a658a; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#4a658a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread