Bring me a needle, doctor
[html]

352(+2) :: It is ok XD

The fact that this female was about to do exactly the same as her surprised her a bit. Maybe the female was also a medic, or she just appreciated the properties of the many herbs that grew all over AniWaya. Either way, she waited for her when she announced that she had to fetch something from her hut. The brunette waited patiently until the other returned to her side. "Anythime." She answered at the marked female's acknowledgement, nodding as she spoke. "Shall we go now?" She turned her well toned body in the direction of the forest, but Sunki's question made her stop right away. Her gaze returned to the other's kind features, tilting her head lightly in curiosity. A small chuckle left her open muzzle shortly after when she realized that she had not announced her rank yet. "I do it because it is part of my duties as a Kunikoti here. You never know when are you going to need more."

The blue-eyed woman's answer to Luna's question cleared all the doubts that she could have had about her profession. If she had tended wounds (or burnts in this case) before, then she should have been some kind of healer. Turning her full body towards her she let out a smile before talking. "So you are a Kunikoti as well, right?" Her tail swayed softly whilst she spoke. Her joy wasn't very serious. In fact, it resebled that of a small pup who found out that his playmate's name was the same as his. Just some childish happyness. "Shall we get going? I think that i know a good place where to find useful stuff." Smiling, she pointed towards the closest exit of the village. Luckly the river didn't flow very fast as it crossed said area, so both females could cross with the help of some stones that poped out of the water in a row. The masked female made a gesture with her hand, motioning Sunki to follow her, and turned towards that direction, only glancing back to make sure that the white woman was following her.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread