Point Me Toward the Morning - AW
[html]
All Welcome!

Arye did not mind solitude, but found the company of others to be preferable to being alone. She was still trying to adjust to a new view of things, a new way of life. Admittedly, as a member of Phoenix Valley she had hardly taken any of its traditions to heart. She had only tried to be a good friend to Pripyat and a decent pack mate to others, and that had seemed to serve her well enough. Now Nayru and Razekiel, two virtual strangers who she now looked up to and was beginning to trust, preached of a different way of life with a higher set of ideals. She didn't know how she would put them into effect; she had had a rather idyllic life and had yet to face any real opposition. But she could definitely agree that living a peaceful life would be better than living one filled with violence and struggle.

The cream-colored girl recognized the dark furred male who greeted her, and she turned honey colored eyes on him to investigate his appearance. She had yet to really meet him, but she remembered seeing him from time to time, usually in pockets of other Dahlians, when they had been traveling to their new homeland. The girl smiled tentatively at him, aware of the tense way he carried himself - something must be bothering him. "Hi," she said straight-forwardly, not shy or too wary of him, but trying to assess the best and most polite way to greet him. "I guess you could say that I'm curious; I'm trying to learn my way around here. I'm Arye - who and how are you?"

<style>
.aryemorningooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.aryemorning p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aryemorning b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aryemorning {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.aryemorninginner{background-color:#9DAF90; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread