Point Me Toward the Morning - AW
[html]
All Welcome!

Arye did not need to stop and think long to formulate her answer for Saluce. It was something that had been at the forefront of her mind for the last few days, since Jefferson had announced that Phoenix Valley would be "no more." "I was part of Phoenix Valley, but I had never really made myself 'part' of the pack, if that makes sense," the cream colored girl explained. "I stayed mostly to spend time with my friend, Pripyat, who I met when I first got into this area - I am not originally from around here." She had simply been drifting from shore to shore, taking from life what she needed in order to survive.

"I didn't come from anywhere." Her childhood had consisted largely of listless wanderings, alone and away from people to love or to love her. She had found something to anchor her to one place in her friendship with Pripyat Soul. It was something worth digging her feet into the ground for. "I guess I'm just trying to make this my place."

That was the long and the short of it, really. She had finally found something worth staying for. Having Pripyat in her life was very important to her. He granted her a sense of belonging, which explained her willingness to set down roots and to try something she had never done before.

<style>
.aryemorningooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.aryemorning p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aryemorning b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aryemorning {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.aryemorninginner{background-color:#9DAF90; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread