Judgement Day
[html]

OOC here!

The lupus formed male jumped down. 'Change of plans guys, we holding the ideas on hiatus for planning and what not...' the gentleman furrowed his brow softly. While his and Valinta's plans had halted, his own plans for the pack he held rank in had not. The dirt shaded male moved towards the doggish one surveying him. 'What skills do you posses?' Galileo asked calmly. This male was a loner and Gemma had expressed intrest in leaving, so perhaps there was room to manvoure here. 'Because while myself and Valinta's personal plans are off for the time being, if both of you need a pack to join, Cercatori's borders are open'. A small smile broke up the man's face, though nothing too different from his usual blunt ways.

He sat down again, his teak dusted tail curled around his paws. Blumine eyes darted to the deep blue of his friends and then towards Ibycus. He knew what the next question would be, or at least what it usually was. 'There are many ranks and if you chose to join I'm sure you'll find something sutible'. Galileo himself had a stage rank, though he had never really stuck to it. He prefered doing what he could whenever. He had tended to the small amount of sheep the pack had, painted with Evelyn and he had hunted, so he didn't consider himself tied to the stange rank.

<style>
.galhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.galhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.galhorse b {color:#cc9449; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.galhorse {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 63223c.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f1e9bb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread