Judgement Day
[html]

Ibycus

An eyebrow over Ibycus' eye raised slightly then dropped back as the other male spoke. He also realized that the new pack is not going to be at this time. He knew that starting a pack is hard work. Scouting out territory and making sure it is not claimed. Finding members to join and help get it started. Ibycus knew how difficult it is for someone to create and keep a new pack viable.

"That is disappointing, The more Signora Gemma talked, the more intrigued I was in the new pack." He said. thoughts ran through his head as considered the offer to join the gentleman's current pack that was extended to the two of them. After some consideration he finally decided on what he was going to do. "Your kind offer to join your current pack is appreciated, however Signore, my original intent upon arrival here was to explore the lands." he replied with a slight grin replacing the frown that was on his muzzle. "Maybe in the future, I can take you up on your kind offer and we can discuss what I can offer the pack and what the pack can offer me."

Ibycus "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#00ced1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread