Science vs Romance
[html]

Me and Honey are discussing the possibility of them all living in an apartment building? :o

He had slept beside Saul and his family that first night, but had managed to find a house to sleep in for the second night. His brother had found an apartment building that he had mentioned wanting to move into, and the male would check that out in the morning; there was something appealing to him about living in the same place as some of his family. It was how he had grown up and how he enjoyed living...close to others but not too close. Apparently the apartment building had separate rooms and two floors, from what his brother had said...and because the apartments were all inside of it and weren't out in the open like most houses, the damages were pretty minimal.

He normally fell asleep and woke up with the same thought on his mind, but tonight his mind had been blissfully blank. Gideon had hung onto the idea of he and Nayru being together for such a long time that he was having trouble letting go of it and admitting to himself that she didn't feel the same way. He would still be friends with her, still always be there for her as he always had been. But his heart would never be the same. He didn't mind change, usually, and was even enjoying the move and the new landscape of this place. But some changes weren't as welcomed. She hadn't answered him and it had been weeks...she was clearly not interested.

The large male snoozed on a large, king-sized bed that sat in the corner of one of the rooms. He'd found this bed to be particularly comfortable and had offered it to Melee and Range before taking it for himself. The pups had found their own rooms; Melee had discovered a very girly, pastel room and Range a more mildly colored one to spend the night in. He'd told them of the apartment building and that he wanted to go and see it in the morning, after a good night's sleep. They were usually gone when he woke up, anyway.

His eyes remained closed as he dozed, unaware that Nayru had entered the house much less the room that he slept in. He was having a rather nice dream about the black and white leader. In it they were still young, just pups, playing in a large field of flowers. Her movement on the bed made his eyes creak open slightly, brow furrowing as he took a large breath of air in, resettling. What was it that had awoken him? The sight of the hand that came over him to take his own made his eyes open completely. It felt surreal, that he would just have been dreaming about her..and here she was?

He kept his eyes open, heart beginning to beat frantically. Was he still in a dream? His mind was fuzzy and confused as he began to wake up a little more, adrenaline pumping through him. He recognized her arm and her hand, her scent as it drifted over him to settle like a blanket. She had come here to sleep? He wasn't sure what to do with himself, if he ought to let her know that he was awake or not. Her words reached his ears as she fit herself against his larger form from behind and he decided to make his state known, not rolling over but moving only one thing; his thumb. He ran it slowly along her first finger, voice raspy as he responded. "I'd almost given up. I was going to try to stay...friends, I guess. But that's not what I really wanted."

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread