Science vs Romance
[html]

He couldn’t fault her for not immediately understanding what he had meant that day. He had been feeling this way for such a long time that it had hurt when she hadn’t understood it at first. Now that some time had passed and he had really thought about it, though, he had realized that he was as much to blame in the situation as anyone else. He hadn’t made himself crystal clear that day and had given her a lot to think about and take in at a time when she had been extremely busy and should have been focusing on other things.

Gideon pulled away slightly, only leaving her for a few seconds as he rolled over to face her now. He wanted to look into her eyes and see if he could discern her feelings; she had said that she was here now. What did that mean, exactly? He would explain himself a little better...to be very clear. ”I should have been more clear when I spoke to you, Nayru. What I meant to say…but didn’t have the courage to say..was that I think I am in love with you. I have been for a very long time…I just didn’t know what it was. I guess I was trying to figure out if you felt anything at all toward me other than friendship that day. But..you do?”

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread