Science vs Romance
[html]

"You're the one for me, Nayru. The only one." He wanted to be sure that she knew that, as well. Gideon wanted to stand up and take her into his arms and swing her about in joy and excitement, but perhaps not was not the time for that. Throughout their talk they had remained virtually un-moving except for a few small gestures. A touch here, a rub there. She took his hand once more and his heart lept. He moved into her, squeezing her hand before letting it loose so that his own could travel down the curve of her back to hold her even more tightly into him.

"Just stay here with me..forever" His nose met the fur of her neck and he took a deep breath in. Her scent was as amazing as usual, filling his nostrils and bringing a smile to his muzzle. If this was a dream, he never wanted to wake up. He lay still for a few moments, simply breathing and taking in the moment before choosing to move once more. His tongue came out to lick gently and slowly at her jawline, fingers making small circles on her back.

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread