Science vs Romance
[html]

He had never experienced anything like this before, though he'd seen other pairs who were coupled together. Saluce and Layla's mateship had been an odd one...that had ended with the female living with Gideon for a few months before leaving the area altogether. He had wanted to help her, to take care of her like she had him as a pup...but he couldn't care for her in the way that she needed, in the way that Saluce had. That was how he saw things, anyway. Gideon's mind had always been on the black and white female, even with another living and sleeping in the same place that he had been. Layla had always just been a friend to him.

That example of a relationship was a bad one to go on. Conor and Bris had been together...but they hadn't been very public about much and it now left the dark male without an idea of how such an arrangement worked. He and Nayru wanted to be together and spend more time together...they would live together, then. Then they'd see each other much more often. "You should live with me. Saul and I are going to be looking at an apartment building in the morning...we'd be separate, but each of us could have our own space. And you and I could have our own."His voice said softly.

"I want you to be my mate, Nayru...but I haven't seen many mateships that have worked out. I just know that us being together is a good thing that makes me happy..and I don't ever want it to end" He said, speaking his thoughts aloud. Gideon had been wondering about such things for a good long time...but he still hadn't figured much of it out. They could figure it out together.

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread