In Search Of...
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freebie2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ea3657; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freebie2 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.freebie2 {width:400px;border:1px solid #ea3657;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... eebie2.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:135px;background-color:#050235;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5585ec;}
</style>

Temo answered Arye quickly, letting her know that her sense of smell and identification had not deceived her. She felt a small glimmer of pride at the fact that she possessed some of the skills necessary to carry out the duties of a chen-tao. She was rising to the challenge of being an adult within this pack, taking her responsibilities seriously, and trying to contribute to the best of her abilities. She did not harbor the fear that she would disappoint anyone, but she still felt that this was something new to her. She had never even had her own permanent home as in a structure or a den where she always slept. She was trying to put down roots, and it was a completely new concept for her.

"I lived in Phoenix Valley," Arye said. "I wasn't there long. Just a few weeks, so I hadn't met a lot of people either. Pripyat invited me to stay, and his dad let me stay." Was that part of their lives really over? Arye did not think she would miss it exactly. A piece of land had never really meant very much to her. "I'm glad that Pripyat came with me to Ichika.That's why I decided to come, you know?" Arye said further. Or maybe Temo wouldn't know Pripyat at all. "My name is Arye," she added belatedly, offering a smile.

"Did you come here with anyone?" Arye asked curiously. It seemed that everyone had some friend or family member to lean on during this time. When her honey colored eyes had taken in the Dahlian-Valley caravan coming here to Ichika, she had noticed that groups seemed to stick together. She could vaguely remember seeing Temo walking and holding hands with another, but she couldn't be sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread