Darkness and lone nights
[html]

’Regen’ because she doesn’t know what it translates to =0

As Regen began speaking, it broke Rio’s concentration. She grabbed the soup off the stump next to her and began to eat. The warmness sliding down her throat definitely helped with the coldness of her body. She felt better with every bite. ”If you want to find more like you, you should scope around the pack lands… But not too close.” It was easier to find others like yourself when you’ve traveled near lands that housed people like you.

Soon enough, Rio was finished with her soup. She placed the bowl back on the stump next to her, and the spoon, and looked forward toward the male. ”I wouldn’t really know what pack to refer you to, since #1 I don’t really know you and #2 I’ve just come to these lands myself. But I’ll look out for you, if you’d like. I’m sure I’ll see you again.” Her fur began to dry thanks to the heat of the fire. A small cry brought her attention to a small fluff ball in the tent. It looked like a cub of some sort. She watched as he grabbed it, and cradled it in his arms. Very cute. She smiled at the sight of the two.

Soon the cub was asleep again, and he questioned her. His accent was very…heavy. He was almost impossible to understand, but good thing she had a little experience with accents. ”Yes,” she said toward her name, then elaborated, “I was just exploring. I’m trying to remember the lands a little better from the last time I was here, but everything has changed so much. It’s crazy to think so much has changed in a year.” A year was all the time she was away, and when she came back she had been lost many times. Was it her fault for forgetting or the fact that everything did change? ”How long have you been in these lands for?”

Word Count → 321

Points → 3

Image courtesy of 36821100@N04@Flickr.

<style>
.rio-suntree .padded {width:280px;height:215px; float:left; }
.rio-suntree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.rio-suntree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-suntree b {color:#F2BBBA; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rio-suntree {background-color:#6B3534; border:1px solid #F2BBBA; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F1111; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YCdfY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread