Darkness and lone nights
"I ave been ere for a while. I do not seem to bee able to find mih way out. I am sorry if my accent is hard to understand. Ich habe been without company for many months. I... lost my sister in the blizzard," he whispered softly looking into the fire. He missed her greatly and tried not show his pain to Rio. There was something about her that caught his eyes and made him wonder why she wouldn't want to be with her family. He longed to have his sister with him and didn't understand why she didn't bring some of her family with her.

[color=green]"Wo is da Familie?"
he attempted to ask. He could tell earlier that she was having trouble understanding him and he tried to say it again. "Um..why are you alone? Do oo not have Familie?" he said softly hoping she understood him. He was curious about her and why she was alone. He wondered why she would want to be with her family and why she was in the woods even though she said she was exploring he felt there was another reason she was about here. He got up and and took the bowl and spoon from her before going over the stream and cleaning them off before coming back to the fire and sitting closer to her. He wanted to touch her to make sure he wasn't dreaming. " You are real yes? he asked, looking away from her. He was scared she wasn't real, was just his mind playing tricks on him.

Messages In This Thread