Darkness and lone nights
[html]

I PPed him poking her, hope its okay =]

The stranger was very inquisitive about Rio’s life. She quietly listened as he told her his story. She didn’t know what death was, really. She never lost someone so close to her. Well, yeah, she did, but not to death. To mental issues. The lone brute looked troubled over his sister’s death, but Rio didn’t mention anything. She observed him soundlessly with concerned eyes.

When he asked her about her family, she looked away and started to play with the end of one of the furs around her shoulders. She had family, it wasn’t that she was alone, but her family wasn’t exactly the best. She was raped by her insane brother, her mother is separated from her father, but that’s what happens, right? She continued to fiddle with the fur, not looking up at him as she spoke, ”I have family.” She was quiet for a moment before speaking again, ”I just wanted to be alone for a bit. Coming back is so overwhelming.” She hoped he caught her drift. She had just returned; she was so used to being alone for so long. All this life, all these others around her was too much for her to handle, but she didn’t mind being around Regen. He seemed to understand, but he longed for the opposite. He wanted company, whereas she didn’t. She didn’t mind company, though. She didn’t mind Regen as company, either.

She was staring again as it was silent, thinking about things. She would have to make a trip out to see her father soon. Maybe she would leave from here and just head straight out there. She wanted to see everyone important before she went off and did her own thing. Her thoughts were broken when she felt a finger touch the skin on her shoulder. Just a light poke. She looked up from the ground a looked at him. ”You are real, yes?” She looked at him, surprised. Was he kidding? Jeez, he really is ALONE. Hallucinating even. It would’ve been fun to play around with his mind, but she didn’t want to hurt him. He seemed delicate, and maybe they would become friends one day. ”Yes, I think so.” It would’ve been a trip right there if she suddenly realized she was a ghost. She smiled at him, ”Do you have any other family here?” Most loners came on their own, but there was that small chance that they brought someone else with them. Rio pawed the ground with one of her wolf feet.

Word Count → 515

Points → 5

Image courtesy of 36821100@N04@Flickr.

<style>
.rio-suntree .padded {width:280px;height:215px; float:left; }
.rio-suntree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.rio-suntree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-suntree b {color:#F2BBBA; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rio-suntree {background-color:#6B3534; border:1px solid #F2BBBA; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F1111; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YCdfY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread