Rise U[p] in the Dirt
[html]

How the heck could I miss that you had answered this? LOL ilu

He had known most of the wolves of Dahlia before the merge, but now there were many more for him to meet and greet. Gideon had seen some of them at the meeting that had been held on their first night as a new pack, but hadn't gone up to many of them or spoken to them on that night. He'd been a bit shy, a little afraid of approaching someone new and trying to strike up a conversation. The Ichikan had been fairly antisocial over the last few months, especially with his recovery from his injuries.

He looked up when he heard a voice nearby, the sound startling him out of his own thoughts. He readjusted the hares on his shoulder before turning toward the friendly greeting. The female that stood before him was a pretty one, but it was not something that was noted for very long in the male's head. "Hey there. I'm Gideon...and yep, I was a part of Dahlia de Mai. I'd come to the Valley once or twice in the past...but I don't remember smelling you around." It had been a while ago since he'd gone.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to offer her something. She'd been the one to initiate the conversation, which the reclusive male was glad for...he pulled a hare from his shoulder, holding it out to her. "Uh..here!" It was good to share with one's packmates, right? "Did you find someplace to live here?" He asked curiously. It was only their second day, but he was figuring out the area he wanted to live in already.

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread