Rise U[p] in the Dirt
Arye accepted the offer of the rabbit gratefully, if a bit bashfully. Gideon's kindness seemed completely automatic, and it wasn't that Arye didn't expect politeness, but this blatant display of kindness shook her for a moment. She held it in her hands for a moment, unsure of what to do. Then the cream colored girl smiled at him, speaking her gratefulness. "Thank you," she said. Most of those who she had met had been cordial, but Gideon's kind treatment rivaled the way Pripyat treated her. She felt a connection to him almost already and wanted to reciprocate his actions if she could.

"Not yet. I've mostly been sleeping under the stars, finding shelter here and there," Arye answered. "Have you found somewhere permanent yet? I've been exploring and a lot and I would love to help you if I can!" the cream colored girl offered. As Chen-tao, it was part of her duties to know the lands of Ichika really well. So far she felt like she was doing a pretty good job of doing that. And if she could help Gideon with the use of these new skills, it would be great. "Do you have a family or friends you live with?"

Messages In This Thread