Allow me a ride
[html]

446w (+2)/ Here it is!! Sorry for the lateness. Luna is currently in her Optime form- Oh, and her ghostie makes an appearance here. You can ignore that part, though.

Luna really enjoyed exploring the packlands. AnyWaya had plenty of places to explore, as well as plenty of preys to sustain herself and the rest of the members. But what most called her attention were the stables where one of the distinctive features of AniWaya were kept. The horses. These beautyful animals had captivated the earthen colored female since the first time that she had seen one. But this time, seeing them that close, running behind the wooden fences had been a memorable experience.

The female had been staring at the animals for quite some time, stretching her arm whenever one of the animals passed by her, sniffing her dark fingers and walking away, showing little to no interest for the stranger. Luna wondered what would it be to ride a horse. Well, she had ridden one shortly after being accepted in AniWaya, when the Chief itself had allowed her to ride his horse with him back to the village. It had been an interesting experience, which had left her with the desire to ride one by herself.

She let out a sigh, leaning over her arms, which were placed over the fence. She wondered whether she was allowed to ride a horse or not. But more importantly, if she was, who would help her? Probably she risked herself to suffering an injury if she tried to do that herself. She would be able to get the horses to trust her...but to allow her to ride them? that was something completely different. Her sigh was followed by a strange sensation in a point of her tight, which sent chills through her spine. It was Kali, who, feeling her uneasyness, nuzzled her to make her feel better. Luna was already used to the ghost's cold touch, and her reaction was to smile in her direction. Her grey orbs eyed the other's green ones, as if she expected her to explain why had she sighed. "I just wondered what would it be to ride a horse." The ghost nodded, and turned her head towards the equines. "I used to ride them. I mean, when i was alive." She said that as if she was just talking about a childhood memory. "And let me tell you that it is a wonderful experience." Luna nodded comprehensively, moving her eyes back to the four-legged animals with a small smile on her face.

As usual, she reached for her necklace with her left hand, stroking it tenderly. The ghost felt that, and smiled, taking that action as the equivalent of a friendly hug. Again the healer stretched out a hand towards one of the animals, trying to reach it's soft skin.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread