Allow me a ride
[html]

379w (+2) It is ok! I don't really have a problem with that XD 3 years and this is the first time that Luna ever rides a horsie XD

The horses were obviously not interested in Luna, a complete stranger in their eyes. Even when she tried to call the animals attention with soft snorts, she didn't catched their attention for too long. It wasn't until she smelled another wolf that she saw the equines walk in her directions, their heads held high with an expectant glow in their eyes. The Medic's ears perked up as she turned her head in the direction of the smell. There, walking in her direction, was a male Optime, clearly the one in charge of the horses. His pelt was almost plain, but with a pretty light brown color, unlike Luna's contrasting gradient of colors. Kali's already transparent figure seemed to dim lightly with the presence of the stranger, but Luna gave it little to no importance, already used to the ghost's behaviour.

The man's voice made the female's tail wag in a friendly way. "I would love to, yes." She answered the man's invitation enthusiastically, nodding her head as she spoke those words. She could feel the ghost's disapproval at her immediate acceptance of a stranger's invitation, but luna dismissed the thought and followed him into what seemed to be the place where the horses were kept. The stables to be precise.

As both wolves walked inside the building, Luna bega to look at her surroundings more intently, her green eyes glowing out of curiosity, but her head snapped back to the front when she heard the other's question. "You do? that would be amazing!" she exclaimed with enthusiasm. But soon she remembered that they were still strangers. So she decided to take the lead on the introductions and spoke her name. "By the way, my name is Luna Sabino, Kunikoti of the pack." She sniffed the air in the male's direction, getting familiarized with who she supposed was the caretaker of the horses. "May i know your name?"

The sounds of the equines drew her attention towards them again. Her head twisted in the animal's direction, observing how did they sniff the air and walked around, probably looking for their guardians. The energy that emanated from the animals was visible for the chestnut shaded female, which suddenly felt intimidated for the perspective of trying to dominate such a strong animal.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread