The fool's nightmare
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie - WC: 389

Aw; preferably with someone i haven't rp'ed with? Or someone who already knows Alex and wants to laugh at him ¬.¬

In Character

Pacing back and forth, a few strides forward before he turned around and repeated the action once more. No matter how bad things looked and despite how the evidence was stacked against him, he would not admit it; for if he did it would make no difference, he’d still be stuck in the situation of which he’d walked into. Gingerly, a pale hand ran through his matted hair, freeing some strands from the tangled mess but overall, making little difference to his hairstyle; in his opinion, maintaining his hair was an effort and so he’d long ago given up on it. I am not lost, I am not lost… the words were muttered repeatedly within the confines of his mind.

Coming to a stop, he scanned the surrounding area once more, desperately trying to remember where he’d come from or pick out something that looked remotely familiar. Light shined through the gaps In the trees which towered above him and everything around him seemed lush and green, so alive and crowded. Suddenly feeling claustrophobic, he clenched his hands into tight fists and thought to remain a sense of calm. “It’s not the first time this has happened… you’re still within the pack lands, someone will find you.. you’ll be okay” his voice came out as a barely audible whisper as he tried to convince himself that everything would work out.

Blindly, he rummaged through his bag and plucked a small dagger from the leather pouch, never taking his eyes of what surrounded him, for the pale male was only somewhat starting to become paranoid and freaking out ever so slightly. His body tensed as he eyes narrowed, his grip around the feeble weapon tightening. A sudden rustling of foliage had the male turning to the left, his body poised to attack whatever came his way, when a rabbit suddenly rushed out of nowhere. “Holy crud!” he cursed as he jumped back by reflex alone, his foot connected to a fallen branch and before he could somewhat regain his composure, he feel to the floor with a loud ‘thump’, limbs sprawled out in all directions and his pride damaged in the process. “Uurgh” he groaned, but made no attempt to move.

“Okay, I admit it. I’m lost!” he shouted aloud, frustration intertwining with his fear of being lost and alone.

<style>
.ACserene2 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ACserene2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px;
font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ACserene2-b {width:495px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.ACserene2-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#b9ccd3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 3px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ACserene2-ooc {font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.ACserene2 {background-color:#233541; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; color:#81929a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:493px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/216/actab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread