The fool's nightmare
OOC: This kinda sucks. xD Oh, and her speech is really weird, I know. It'll get better eventually. :/
WC: 316

Even though she was still crouched close to the ground, Tawny's head tilted to the side as she listened to him speak, only able to understand a few words as they passed through the air. The sight of his knife being tucked back into the bag did more for her than the apology, and she shook herself before standing up normally and stretching. A deep breath was taken in, making sure he was someone that was supposed to be here. He was pack, a part of her new family, someone that she should be able to greet happily and possibly get to know. After yawning widely, she took a few hesitant steps closer, until she could almost touch his outstretched leg, and sat down.

There was no use in trying to speak to him at the moment, as her nerves were still a little bit frayed and she'd just end up stuttering. When she was calmed down more it would be easier to tell him her name and say that she was sorry for startling him as well. Sighing softly, she sank down until her chest was lying on the ground and her head was flat on her paws, fur brushing up against his foot. Dark blue eyes flickered all over, taking him in as he sat there, looking unsure of the situation. Licking her chops, she scrunched her nose up a few times and decided to figure out why he was out so far all alone. Perhaps the reason was the same as her own, exploring and searching for interesting things to take back home…but he seemed very lost.

After opening and closing her mouth a few times, Tawny coughed and started speaking in her broken, stuttering way. "I...um, I'm Tah...Taw-nee..." A frown pulled at her features and she glanced away, frustrated with her inability to speak like a normal creature. "Y-you f-fam...alee? And lossst…"

Messages In This Thread