The fool's nightmare
[html]

WC:341+ - ^^

Silently he watched the female settle herself down a short distance before him; seemingly just as spooked as he was by the humiliating situation. Thankfully, the pale male had long ago disregarded most of his pride and so it took more than a stumble and getting lost to shame him. Hard headed as he was abut his own embarrassment, he felt a pang of guilt for having startled someone else; it was one thing working himself into a state and playing the fool, but a completely different matter if by doing so scared a young female. Relaxing facial muscles first and working on making his body language as least intimidating as he could manage, he found himself silently sat upon the ground staring at her and waiting for the female to calm her nerves and initiate a conversation if she so choose to.

It did not take long before the female spoke, stuttering as she did so. Titling his head the shot her what he hoped was an encouraging smile and patiently waited for her to say her piece. Surprisingly, the younger female had guessed his particular situation rather quickly and he couldn’t help but throw his head back and laugh. “You got me there, was wondering how I was gonna get back to the residential area of these confusing lands. Thank god you came along; my sense of direction is awful” scrunching up his nose, he tested the air. “And I think it may rain soon, air kinda smells that way”

His sense of the weather was something he supposed he’s always had and never paid much attention; any animal could learn to watch and tell the weather if they tried, or at least that was his personal opinion. With the formation of the new pack, he’d settled into the rank of Guan Han and had been polishing off his weather telling skills, along with his guessing skills. To say the least, his predictions were normally guesses than actual skill and knowledge; he just had the knack for guessing right.

<style>
.Alexa-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Alexa-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alexa-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#cbcdbf; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alexa-K-01 {background-color:#415556; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/246/zactable11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 370px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Alexa-K-01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread