Kee[p] Your Hopes Up High
[html]

OOC: +3

The man looked around the house, and his ears folded back. Krystalle had not come out right away, and instead of coming out of the upstairs, where the pups would be, she came from behind him, in through the front door, as if she was just arriving, and she was. He noticed right away that she had no pups with her. It made him nervous that she had left them alone for a period of time, but he figured that they might have been sleeping or something. He hoped that they had been sleeping and not in trouble or anything. His ears fell back on his head and he turned toward the woman finally, and she had asked him "what". It had been slightly stressful for the man that the woman had been so unhappy lately, so unable to be pleased no matter what he did, how hard he tried. He hoped often that the next thing he would try to do for her, that she would be happy about it, like she used to be happy about everything. He didn't want her to be this stuck up bitch that she had taken up recently. He didn't mean to make her like this. He didn't want her to be like this forever. He hoped it'd fade away in time.

He held up a necklace to the woman, hoping that it would be of good taste for her. I found this for you. I also found some more fabric, so I can finish your dress. Would you like to help me with measurements, Kryssy? the man asked her, hoping that she would be able to help him with such a task since it had been some time since she had done so for him, and he knew that with the coming fall, she would want to take back to clothing, and no offense to the woman, but it had been some time since Mars had made something for her that hadn't had holes in it by now, or had not fit her correctly. He wanted to make her something beautiful, not only for his own pleasure, but so the woman felt good. He wanted her to feel like she was beautiful and to look beautiful as well. Were they sleeping when you left? he asked as well to the woman.

<style>
.marsb-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsb-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsb-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marsb-o10 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/marsgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFAFAF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; }
.marsb-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread