Kee[p] Your Hopes Up High
[html]

OOC: I was so lazy that i forgot to put words on this table and also sorry for the wait. crazy busy last few days >.<' +5 (860)

She admitted to him that she hated it here, and cda, and ddm. She hated the area in general. Besides ever pack that they had been to being absolute shit, he didn't understand why until he thought about it a little bit more. His silence was a mixture of him being slightly disappointed as well as him thinking about why she wouldn't like it here. He could completely understand that she was tired of moving, because he too was tired of moving. He didn't like having to pack all of his shit up and leave again like he had to do from Cda to Ddm and Ddm to here, Crimson Dreams. He found that them having to do that to be absolutely ridiculous and for the leaders to all of a sudden decide that they needed to leave was a bunch of bullshit. Everyone who led a pack so far had been untrustworthy, and ridiculous. He hated it. He truly did. He also was not interested in moving again, nor a war. He just wanted to live his life peacefully, and even then, he couldn't even have that. With his luck, some stupid shit would come upon Crimson Dreams now that he and she were part of the Dreamers pack.

He was still silent, almost trying to find the words to say to her. He almost wanted to ask her why she had come here in the first place, looking for him, when she could be where she liked to be, wherever that was. He foresaw this question becoming a fight though, so he made sure to avoid such a question that would be innocent but be viewed as guilty of trying to push her away from him. It's not that he didn't enjoy her company, it was that he could not physically return the feelings she had for him while he was Mars. When he was Bartholomew, it was a different story. He still did not speak, somewhat stuck within his own mind until the woman had moved her hand to play in his shaggy hair. He needed a hair cut, but he just couldn't find himself to cut it short like he always had for the warmer weather back in California. It felt strange to have the long hair, but it was a refreshing change for him he thought, and he didn't look half bad with longer hair. If she was playing with it like she was, then she must have liked it too. Either that or she just accepted him how he was. It was strange for him to think about this too, because it always turned back into how much she loved him and how he couldn't love her back. In the end it made him sad that he could not love her. She deserved better than he. She really did. Why she would and did settle for him was beyond his comprehension.

She had told him that she wasn't picky with what she wore, and that she was sure that he would come up with something that was beautiful for her to wear. He more than likely would, but he did want some sort of input on what she was thinking. Apparently though, what she was thinking was totally on the opposite side of what they were working on. She asked the dreadful question of if he thought it was strange that they weren't mates but they had children. Of course he thought it was weird, their whole relationship was weird. How she would be able to sleep with him when he was a different man was strange to him. How she could deal with his bullshit day in and day out was beyond him. I find it rather strange myself, yes.. he admitted. Why he hadn't asked her to be his mate because of the pups was because he didn't want to chain her to him. He wanted her to be able to look at other men and fantasize, and maybe perhaps fall in love with them, rather than him. I don't think that it would be best if we were a couple though. I don't deserve you, and to take you away from every other man on the planet is wrong... the male admitted to her, hoping that it wasn't the wrong thing to say. Sometimes i think you'd be happy and better off with some other male who wasn't....so insane.. the wolf-dog told her before he turned away from her and he wrote down the numbers he needed to before he looked back up at her, and into her pink eyes. I don't want to leave you to raise my children like my father left my mother though. I don't find it right to do so. If you would like, when they are old enough, I can move from this house and you can have whatever man you want here and stuff.. the man spoke, some truth being in his eyes as he promised her this. He would leave if she wished it. He couldn't promise that Bartholomew would stay away, but Mars, the personality would definitely stay away if she wished it.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread