Kee[p] Your Hopes Up High
[html]

The question was clearly a poor choice, and though he admitted that it was strange, he didn't continue down the path that she was considering. Pink eyes watched with apathy as he went on about a lack of worth in him, as he spoke about a chance she could be with someone else. Her features hardened and she stood, turning away with floppy ears down. Her arms crossed beneath her chest. What was he talking about? How could he say what he was saying? Her self-esteem crumbled, mood fading from the possibly pleasant into the wholly displeased.

"Shut up, Mars!" She twisted on her toes to face the tri-colored Russo, grimacing as she attempted to keep back distress. "I wouldn'a come all the way here if I wanted to go 'n be with some other guy!" She'd followed him from her home, across the country, only to be turned away now? Quick strides took her toward the worn staircase, head shaking. "I don' wanna talk to you right now. 'f you really feel that way, 'll just go home." And up the stairs she went, searching for an empty room and slamming the old door shut. As the hinges creaked, she regretted it.

<style>
.zero-krystalle p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.zero-krystalle b {color:#D64886; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-krystalle {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#D383A4; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#333333; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #7A003B;width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-krystalle-ext { -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;border:1px solid #ffffff;width:502px;margin:0px auto;}
.zero-krystalle .ooc {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread