Kee[p] Your Hopes Up High
[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait. lately i've been horrible about keeping up. +3 (466)

She yelled at him, telling him to shut up. He obviously did not say anything that she liked. He really needed to learn to keep his mouth shut when it came to these things, but she had asked him what he thought about them having pups but not being mates, and she got the answer from him. She told him that she didn't want some other "guy" and that she wouldn't have followed him here if she did. He found this to make sense, but then he was confused of why she would want to be with him. He whom raped her against her will to make children that she possibly didn't love, or want from him. His curled tail had dropped and his ears fell back on his head. He didn't mean to make her pissed. He really didn't, he was just thinking about what was right for her, and he could not find himself to be right for her and her beautiful soul.

She moved away from him in a hurry, and he had dropped his instruments where he was and he chewed on his lip. He let a small whine pass his lips when she had told him that she would just rather go home if he was going to be like that. If he really felt like that. In all honesty, Mars didn't know how he felt. There were different parts of him that felt differently about the woman, and to him, he felt like she did not deserve all the shit that she had been put through because of him, and the stuff he'd continue to put her through because of his indecisive nature when it came to women. He looked at the floor as she went up the stairs and she slammed a door. He sighed lightly and he looked at the floor still, guiltily.

He didn't know why he would follow her only seconds later, but he did. He moved up the stairs, as him, as Mars, and he walked to the end of the hallway to the door she had hidden herself behind. His ears were still held back. He didn't open the door. He stood there. Krystalle...Truth is...I don't know how I feel. Everything in my head is...so jumbled up.. he spoke, looking at the door handle. I'm....sorry...I just...I just don't think I'm good enough for you...You have to deal with so much shit because of me...You deserve better, someone who won't hurt you like I have... he spoke, his voice loud enough to hear through the door, but riddled with regret, and with remorse. He didn't mean to hurt her like he has so many times before. He was an idiot. He didn't realize how good he had it to have someone like her. He really didn't.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread