Kee[p] Your Hopes Up High
[html]

Her weight rested fully against the door that separated her from the rest of the house. The fact that Mars followed her almost touched the Latin woman, but that was erased as soon as he opened his mouth to speak. Her flopped ears listened. She remained silent. He was considerate, she'd give him that, but stupid. She'd chosen to follow him from California, from the faintly scorched remnants of the home she'd started to encroach on to this cold, damnable place that they lived in now. She missed the desert, but she stayed for him. She stayed for him and he was saying this bullshit. A padded palm slammed against the wood before the door was wrenched open by the Horzana woman on the other side. Pale pink eyes were alight with anger.

"Shut UP, Mars! It ain't up to you if I stay here or not! I love you, dammit! How many times I gotta say that before you'll just shut up?!" The stress of arguing her point with Mars caused the woman's eyes to water, and one white-tipped hand raised to wipe at her eyes. It was ridiculous. He was ridiculous. But what was she supposed to do? Bartholomew was the one who was a friend to her, not Mars, and so she didn't expect Mars to understand. Her head shook and she slammed the door once more in the face of the man. "Jus' leave me alone for a while, Mars. Ain't really in the mood to talk."

<style>
.zero-krystalle p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.zero-krystalle b {color:#D64886; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-krystalle {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#D383A4; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#333333; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #7A003B;width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-krystalle-ext { -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;border:1px solid #ffffff;width:502px;margin:0px auto;}
.zero-krystalle .ooc {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread